Wednesday 10 March 2010

Beige Craze! Love the Coats

I know I should be thinking about which pair of leather shorts I need to buy for spring but I can't get over all the beige coats from Paris! From cropped to long and flowy, I love them all! I want to find one now as it is still cold here in London and I am sick of my dark coat.

From top:
1. Oversized: Hussein Chalayan
2.Low Slung DB: Hussein Chalayan
3.Structured: Lanvin
4.Cropped: Giambattista Valli
5.High neck: Giambattista Valli
6.Fur collar: Chloe

photos: style.com

1 comment:

The Hand Artisan said...

Hey Min, I love the blog so far. It's now part of my daily fix of my top fave fashion blogs. And now onto the task at hand... I love these coats! My faves would be #1 or #5 paired with a pair of long gloves I've been seeing around. Loves it! Can't wait for more posts.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails