Sunday 20 September 2009

Shopping as Experience


Art, design, fashion, music and food all in one cool small environment. There are only a handful of shops that include all of these elements and they are so special, Colette in Paris and Dover Street Market in London are some of these types of shops and they just ooze cool. I was just in Milan for work and this is the first time I had some time off and able to wander a bit. Even though Milan is the fashion capital of Italy, it is not the most beautiful city. I was excited to be taken through a small hedged opening in the street through a gorgeous private garden cafe and into an amazing shop and gallery called 10 Corso Como. My heart started to beat just a little bit faster and I will forever be inspired by these types of unique shops that add a little more fun and culture to shopping.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails