Sunday 6 September 2009

Love at First Sight





I was lucky enough to be in Paris when Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist happened to be at Colette for a signing of his new book. I felt like a giddy little girl as I waited in the queue with a mob of very cool Parisians to catch the first glimpse of Mr. Schuman. I was so excited to see that he was with the love of his life and equally inspiring blogger Garance Dore!! I couldn't believe my luck.
I babbled on to them and they both are very charmingly sweet and very in love. Scott told me there was a photo in the book of Garance taken in the Tuileries which was the day he fell in love with her, how romantic. I walked directly to the Tuileries afterwards and sat with a glass of wine to flip through the pages of my new book. Even though I am very much in love, I dreamed of someone coming by and sweeping me off my feet. I ended up receiving a proposal from my sleezy french waiter, funny how your dreams come true in not quite the same way you imagined.

1 comment:

Tiina said...

Great entry...A real life love story...sigh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails