Sunday 6 February 2011

Club Monaco

Do you remember this logo? If you are one of my Canadian readers you will remember everyone wearing this classic logo on a grey sweatshirt in the early 90's. For all my Canadian readers, you will be able to find these sweatshirts again as Club Monaco is re-launching there original logo t-shirts and sweatshirts! Only available in Canada.

For my UK, this originally Canadian company (now owned by Ralph Lauren) is still one of my favourite stops when I'm at home. Once a more sporty retailer, now a trendy work wear brand, the clothing is simple, classic and of great quality in luxurious fabrics. Think cashmere jumpers, cotton striped t-shirts and silk blouses. We will now be able to get our hands on Club Monaco pieces in the UK! Browns will be launching a collection of pieces in an exclusive area in their South Molton location. The collection will launch during London fashion week this month and prices will be between £50 and £225.
Check out the Club Monaco lookbook here

1 comment:

Michelle @ RoastedMontreal.com said...

Too funny!! I remember when that used to be half of their stock! They've certainly gone through a lot of changes - logo clothing, then everything was sized super small and now it seems they've gone the other way. I was back there last month for the first time in years, and instead of being a size 4 I was a 0 (and I haven't changed in size! I'll look out for this line and may even buy a t-shirt for nostalgia sake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails