Tuesday 16 February 2010

Texture at Rodarte

Well, I missed the Alexander Wang show when it was broadcast live on Showstudio because I was out celebrating my boyfriends b-day, but I did catch the Rodarte show tonight.
Watching this show live I realized that I paid a lot more attention to the details and I could actually sense the weight of the clothing. This is definitely the way forward, more live shows gives everyone a chance to experience what only a few editors, celebrities and press get to experience. I know that you can watch the shows on video on style.com the next day but it is just not the same. Watching this show live on Showstudio we got to see the fashion crowd walk in, see where they sit and who they talk to,  you get to feel the buzz and hear the actual music the designers have chosen for the show. It is like you are a little fly on the wall of fashion week.
These are my favourite looks from the Rodarte show, I especially love the tattered sheepskin draped over the shoulders.

photos: showstudio.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails