Wednesday 26 January 2011

Ho hum, the January blues-New boots will cheer me up!

I haven't posted all month because, well, I just don't feel like it. I actually don't feel like doing anything but lounging on the couch and catching up with the Oscar nominated movies. I am also on a no shopping for myself but food budget this month. It is a test from by boyfriend to see if I can do it. I can't believe it is so difficult, I think I have a problem. But! The shopping detox is almost over and... these are what I will be buying come Feb 1. These leather zip front ankle boots from Topshop at £68 are my perfect move towards spring as I am coming off the chunky lace up boots we have all been wearing this winter. I need some simplicity in my life right now.
I already know what my March footwear and April footwear purchases will be but I will wait to reveal them next week.

photo: topshop.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails